- melted butter
- milk (not much)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup white breadcrumbs
- 1/2 kg mince
- grated cheese
- Mix melted butter through flour.
- Add milk and keep mixing until it forms a dough.
- Pat down into a greased tin, covering the bottom and sides.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well, then spread filling into pie shell.
- Bake in a moderate (220°-230°C) oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, arrange grated cheese on top, and return to oven until cheese melts.
This site Copyright 1999-2005 Darren Collins.