The latest Farrelly Brothers comedy movie, The Ringer, opened here in Australia last night.
The basic plot outline is that the main character’s only option to erase a really bad debt is to rig the Special Olympics by posing as a contestant. Straight away you can imagine all the major movie-makers running away from that script!
We won’t be able to get out to see the movie for a while yet, but as soon as our babysitters are back from their holiday we definitely will!
- The Ringer official home page
- The Ringer on IMDB
- View the trailer
- Special Olympics page about The Ringer
- Special Olympics statement about The Ringer
- Behind the scenes video (Low, Medium, High bandwidth)
- Article about the making of The Ringer
- The American National Down Syndrome Society has expressed their support for The Ringer
- Down Syndrome NSW also heartily supports The Ringer
April 28th, 2006